The snow can fall all it wants when you’re behind the wheel of the 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty. Thanks to the available Snow Plow Prep Package for 4×4 pickups, the 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty earns a best-in-class snow plow rating of 1,400 pounds (includes mounting hardware) when powered by gasoline and properly equipped. If you prefer diesel power, you’ll earn an impressive rating of 1,290 pounds, also a best-in-class number.
“Super Duty is a real workhorse in the snow removal industry,” said Mike Pruitt, Ford F-Series Super Duty chief engineer. “With our new Snow Plow Prep Package, we’re really delivering for folks who clear the way after a big storm.”
New features on the 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty
The Snow Plow Prep Package isn’t the only tool in the 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty you can use against winter. Other key offerings include:
- Windshield wiper de-icer (helps keep ice from forming on blades)
- Available heated steering wheel
- Available heated front and rear seats
- Optional amber or white LED strobe lights (XL, XLT and Lariat trims)
- Deep Snow/Sand drive mode (requires 10-speed heavy-duty TorqShift® automatic transmission)
With the new Super Duty, you also have three engine options to power through winter:
- 6.2-liter gas V8 (standard option)
- All-new 7.3-liter gas V8 (430 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque)
- 6.7-liter Power Stroke® diesel V8 (475 horsepower and 1,050 lb-ft of torque)
Learn more about the power and winter dominance of the 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty when you visit Midwest Ford for a test drive.